Last weekend was a great time with Tamiya Championship Series at “Da 702”! One of the favorite classes that people were really interested in was the Euro Semi-Truck. This class is popular at a lot of other tracks and seeing them in person had people wanting one. This class was so fun to watch, that we had a few orders put in for the Tamiya kit Saturday, so we have a few kits coming in Wednesday, April 26. PLEASE NOTE: This is a bone stock class, so please read the rules BEFORE you buy a kit. We will not allow any changes.
EURO SEMI -TRUCK GT ($135)
This is a pure box stock class open to any skill level hobbyist.
1. Legal kits:
Item 58632 RC Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis) &
Item 58642 RC Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis)
2. The kit must be built exactly per the instruction manual.
3. The ONLY Hop-Op Option permitted is Ball Bearings.
4. Must use stock pinion and spur gear.
5.The kit Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and kit supplied motor (item 54358 RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor) must be used.
Battery connector may be changed to DEANS. Motor Bullet connectors may not be removed.
6. All body parts must be used.
7. Body may be painted in any scheme.
8. Must use kit tires and wheels. Kit tires may be glued onto wheel.
9. Any grease or lube may be used to lubricate gears or moving parts.
10. Batteries: Any Reedy Wolf-Pack or Peak Racing Powermax round-case LiPo battery may be used for this class.
Only other item required to complete the build is a steering servo. We have the spec batteries and the bearings available at the hobby shop. Please understand, that racing in this class, you will be part of a group of people that are newcomers and people that just want to have fun. If you cant understand and deal with that, don’t race this class. If response is well, we’ll add the class to more than just club racing.
Wednesday, April 26 – Wednesday On road Practice and Race. Doors open at 12noon and racing start at 630pm.
Thursday, April 27 – Off-road practice from 12noon to 9pm.
Friday, April 28 – Off-road practice starts at 12noon and racing starts at 630pm.
Saturday, April 29 – Race #7 and final race of the Super Saturday On-Road Series
Sunday, April 30 – Sunday Funday Off-Road club racing. Doors open at 10am and racing starts at 2pm.