It is with great sadness that we have to announce that it has been decided to cancel the NCTS2 race scheduled for July 31 - August 2 at 702 RC Raceway. We, along with JConcepts, wanted nothing more than to put this event on; however, as of this afternoon, the decision was made that the best course of action is to cancel. With all the problems that still exist concerning COVID 19, and the possibility of future business closings, the event could not move forward.

We're looking forward to rescheduling this event for next year, in hopes that the global situation will be back to where we can gather large crowds safely. All race fees will be refunded. If you have any questions. please let us know by email, text, or DM.

262 views0 comments