As many of you know, Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak has ordered the statewide shutdown of all casinos and other nonessential businesses in Nevada starting noon Wednesday.
Of course, Da702 will adhere to the governor’s directive. We will be closed for the next 30 days or whenever the governor allows non-essential businesses to reopen.
We’ve had to postpone a number of our events, moving the JConcepts NCTS2 race #1 from this upcoming weekend to July 31-Aug 2. This has also meant that our very popular King of Carpet Off-road race had to be moved to November 6-8 (details to come).
Our next major event on the calendar is the Tamiya Championship Series schedule to be held April 24-26. Despite these dates being outside of the quarantine period, we are in communication with TamiyaUSA to possibly postpone this event also. As soon as we make that decision, we’ll let you know.
Race #6 and #7 of the Super Saturday On-Road series will be postponed until we re-open.
The track schedule will be updated to include tentative dates for the rest of the year. We are saying tentative because we may have to change things depending on what happens with these shut downs.