A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” or “702 RC Raceway” refer to Battie Enterprises, Inc., a Nevada Limited Liability Company, doing business as 702 RC Raceway.
“Content” means all of the text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication that we display on or make available through our Site (as defined below). “User Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to or through the Site, such as reviews, compliments, invitations, advice, and information that you display. “702 RC Raceway” means Content that we create and make available on the Site. “Third Party Content” means Content that is made available on the Site by parties other than 702 RC Raceway or its users, such as data providers who license data to 702 RC Raceway for use on the Site.
By using our Site you promise that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are not yet 18 years old (a “Minor”), you must have the permission of an adult to use our Site and agree to these Terms, and that adult must be a parent or legal guardian who is willing to be responsible for your use of the Site. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a Minor, you hereby agree to bind the Minor to these Terms and to fully indemnify and hold 702 RC Raceway harmless if the Minor breaches any of these Terms.
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or to purchase goods or products via the Site, you must complete the account registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the My Account Information page. You will be asked to provide a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify 702 RC Raceway immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password. 702 RC Raceway shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by 702 RC Raceway, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, or representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
When accessing or using the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or Content in violation of any party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
5. LICENSE OF SOFTWARE. 702 RC Raceway may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download such software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by 702 RC Raceway, for your personal and noncommercial use only. 702 RC Raceway does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and 702 RC Raceway retains complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form.
6. USER CONTENT. You grant 702 RC Raceway a license to use the materials you post to the Site. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing User Content to the Site, you are granting 702 RC Raceway, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to:
- Use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Content (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed;
- Use (and permit others to use) your User Content in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that we deem appropriate in our sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Content or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service);
- Display advertisements in connection with your User Content and use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that A702 RC Raceway may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content and that you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Content.
You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any Content you provide, post, or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user name or user ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or intellectual property rights rests solely with you.
7. PROHIBITED CONTENT. You shall not make the following types of Content available. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that:
(7.1) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
(7.2) is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another's privacy;
(7.3) contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
(7.4) solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from or about any minor;
(7.5) contains information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
(7.6) constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(7.7) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
(7.8) contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(7.9) solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
(7.10) involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from 702 RC Raceway;
(7.11) is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading
(7.12) includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
(7.12) violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person.
8. PROHIBITED CONDUCT. When using the Site and Services, you agree to abide by common standards of decency and act per the law. For example (and not by way of limitation, when using the Site and Services you agree not to engage in the following activities:
(8.1) threatening, stalking, defrauding another person, or inciting, harassing, or advocating the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfering with another user’s use of the Site;
(8.2) using the Site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting shill reviews;
(8.3) using the Site to promote bigotry or discrimination;
(8.4) using the Site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
(8.5) using the site for commercial or promotional purposes, advertising or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services, displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Site or Service on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content in a product review, placing links to e-commerce Site not authorized by 702 RC Raceway in a product review, placing links to blogs with a commercial purpose, or otherwise attempting to post messages or advertisements with a commercial purpose;
(8.6) engaging in criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
(8.7) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(8.8) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, including circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Site or Service;
(8.9) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any User, host, or network, including, without limitation, utilizing submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
(8.10) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mails, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
(8.11) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or any posting;
(8.12) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by 702 RC Raceway in providing the Site;
(8.13) using the Site for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate natural search results;
(8.14) recording, processing, or mining information about other users;
(8.15) using any viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network, or using any other automated system to harvest e-mail addresses or other data from the Site or Service to send unsolicited or unauthorized material;
(8.16) modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping, or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from the 702 RC Raceway Services other than your User Content which you legally post on, through, or in connection with your use of the Site;
(8.17) providing or using “tracking” or monitoring functionality in connection with the Site or Service, including, without limitation, to identify other Users’ views, actions, or other activities on the Site;
(8.18) interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the 702 RC Raceway Site or the networks or services connected to the 702 RC Raceway’s Site;
(8.19) impersonating or attempting to impersonate 702 RC Raceway or a 702 RC Raceway employee, administrator or moderator, another User, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing);
(8.20) using or distributing any information obtained from 702 RC Raceway Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
(8.21) using invalid or forged headers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through 702 RC Raceway computer systems, or otherwise misrepresenting yourself or the source of any message or Content;
(8.22) engaging in, either directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to engage in, click-throughs generated through any manner that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent; or
(8.23) using the Site in a manner inconsistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
702 RC Raceway assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site for prohibited Content or conduct. If at any time 702 RC Raceway chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Site, 702 RC Raceway assumes no responsibility or liability for User Content or conduct, assumes no obligation to modify or remove prohibited Content, and assumes no responsibility or liability for prohibited User conduct.
If you become aware of misuse of the Site or any prohibited Content or conduct, please report it to 702 RC Raceway by clicking on the “Contact Us” link in the bottom footer of the applicable Site’s home page and sending us an email through the mechanism provided on the Contact Us web page.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. All 702 RC Raceway Content included on the Site and Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or video media, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of 702 RC Raceway and is protected by the U.S. and international intellectual property laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of 702 RC Raceway and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of 702 RC Raceway or its software suppliers and is protected by the United States and international intellectual property laws. Third-Party Content, trademarks, names, and logos on our Site are the property of their respective owners.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of 702 RC Raceway our licensors, or any of our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing 702 RC Raceway name or trademarks without the express written consent of 702 RC Raceway. You may not use any direct linking or source-calling of any media presented on the Site.
11. INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. 702 RC Raceway has procedures in place to address allegations of copyright and other forms of intellectual property infringement occurring on the Site. 702 RC Raceway policy is to investigate any allegations of intellectual property infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want 702 RC Raceway to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide 702 RC Raceway with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the subject work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit 702 RC Raceway to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit 702 RC Raceway to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to 702 RC Raceway designated agent at:
Copyright Infringement Agent
702 RC Raceway
6875 Speedway Blvd. #U103
Las Vegas, NV 89115
1-702-430-6195 (Main phone)
12. PRICING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. 702 RC Raceway strives to provide accurate service and pricing information, but inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions concerning product descriptions, pricing, and availability may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order). If pricing is mispriced or misrepresented on an item, you have already ordered, 702 RC Raceway may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
Please note that because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the exact color of an item displayed.
13. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS. By providing a payment method, you expressly authorize us to charge the applicable fees on said payment method as well as taxes and other charges incurred. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. For your convenience, you will be charged upon ordering and your order will be shipped within the time stated on the product-specific page or mentioned under the “Shipping and Returns” web pages of the Site. Your order may be canceled due to, but is not limited to, limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or credit or fraud problems. We will contact you if any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after we have received payment, we will issue a credit by the charged payment method for the amount of the charge.
14. ORDER QUANTITY LIMITATIONS. We reserve the right to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household, or order. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same payment account and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address, or same e-mail address. We will provide notification to the customer e-mail and/or billing address provided should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right to prohibit sales to dealers or other corporations or institutions. If you are interested in purchasing multiple quantities of items for a corporation or institution, please contact us through our “Contact Us” web page on the Site.
15. NO WARRANTIES. 702 RC RACEWAY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. 702 RC Raceway IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 702 RC RACEWAY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. 702 RC RACEWAY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
16. LIMITED LIABILITY. 702 RC RACEWAY LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL 702 RC RACEWAY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY 702 RC RACEWAY. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION. IF YOU ARE A NEW JERSEY RESIDENT, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION IS TO BE ONLY AS BROAD AND INCLUSIVE AS IS PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
17. THIRD PARTY Site. 702 RC Raceway has no control over, and no liability for any third-party webSite or materials. 702 RC Raceway works with several partners and affiliates whose Internet Site may be linked with the Site. Because neither 702 RC Raceway nor the Site have control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate Sites, 702 RC Raceway makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such Site, and 702 RC Raceway assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those Site. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, webSite) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that 702 RC Raceway makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third-party content.
19. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. By using our Site, you consent to receive electronic communications from us. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable charges, transactional information, and other information concerning or related to our Site and Services. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
20. DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
Please Read This Provision Carefully. It Affects Your Legal Rights.
This “Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver” provision (“Provision”) facilitates the prompt and efficient resolution of any dispute (e.g., claim or controversy, whether based in contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, tort – including, but not limited to, fraud, misrepresentation, fraudulent inducement, or negligence – or any other legal or equitable theory, and includes the validity, enforceability or scope of this Provision (except for the enforceability of the Class Action Waiver clause below) that may arise between you and 702 RC Raceway. Effectively, then, “dispute” is given the broadest meaning enforceable by law and includes any claims against other parties relating to services or products provided or billed to you (such as our licensors, suppliers, dealers, or third-party vendors) whenever you also assert claims against us in the same proceeding.
Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution
For all Disputes, whether pursued in court or arbitration, you must first allow us to resolve the Dispute which is first done by mailing us by first-class United States mail to: 702 RC Raceway.com, LLC., 6875 Speedway Blvd., #U103, Las Vegas, NV 89115 the following information: (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) A written description of your Claim, and (4) A description of the specific relief you seek. If we do not resolve the Dispute within 60 days after receiving your notification, then you may pursue your Dispute in arbitration. You may pursue your dispute in court only under the circumstances described below.
Exclusions from Arbitration/Right to Opt-Out
Notwithstanding the above, your or we may choose to pursue a Dispute in court and not by arbitration if: (a) The dispute qualifies for initiation in small claims court, or (b) YOU OPT-OUT OF THESE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE THAT YOU FIRST CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT (the “Opt-Out Deadline”). You may opt-out of this Provision by mailing the following information by first-class United States mail to 702 RC Raceway, 6875 Speedway Blvd., #U103, Las Vegas, NV 89115: (1) your name; (2) your address; (3) A clear statement that you do not wish to resolve disputes with us through arbitration. Either way, we will not take any decision you make personally. In fact, we promise that your decision to opt out of this Arbitration Provision will have no adverse effect on your relationship with us. But, we do have to enforce the Opt-Out Deadline so keep in mind that any opt-out request received after the Opt-Out Deadline will not be valid and you must pursue your dispute in arbitration or small claims court.
If this Provision applies and the dispute is not resolved as provided above (Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution) either you or we may initiate arbitration proceedings. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), www.adr.org will arbitrate all disputes, and the arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall be commenced as an individual arbitration, and shall in no event be commenced as a class arbitration. All issues shall be for the arbitrator to decide, including the scope of this Provision.
For arbitration before AAA, for Disputes of less than $75,000, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes will apply; for Disputes involving $75,000 or more, the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply. In either instance, the AAA’s Optional Rules For Emergency Measures Of Protection shall apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. This Provision governs in the event it conflicts with the applicable arbitration rules. Under no circumstances will class action procedures or rules apply to the arbitration.
Arbitration Award – The arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available according to applicable law, and will not have the power to award relief to, against, or for the benefit of any person who is not a party to the proceeding. The arbitrator will make any award in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. Such award will be final and binding on the parties, except for any right of appeal provided by the FAA, and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties for purposes of enforcement.
Location of Arbitration – You or we may initiate arbitration in Las Vegas, NV, or the federal judicial district, including your billing address. If you select the latter, we may transfer the arbitration to Las Vegas so long as we agree to pay any additional fees or costs that the arbitrator determines you incur as a result of the transfer.
Payment of Arbitration Fees and Costs – So long as you place a request in writing before commencement of the arbitration, we will pay all arbitration fees and associated costs and expenses. But, you will still be responsible for all additional fees and costs that you incur in the arbitration which include but are not limited to attorneys’ fees or expert witnesses. In addition to any fees and costs recoverable under applicable law, if you provide notice and negotiate in good faith with us as provided in the section above titled “Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution” and the arbitrator concludes that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs as determined by the arbitrator.
Class Action Waiver
Except as otherwise provided in this Provision, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless both you and we specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration. If you choose to pursue your Dispute in court by opting out of the Arbitration Provision, as specified above, this Class Action Waiver will not apply to you. Neither you, nor any other user of the Site can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, consolidated, or representative proceeding without having complied with the opt-out requirements above.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision whose remainder will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.
This Provision shall survive the termination of your account with us and your discontinued use of the Site. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if we make any change to this Provision (other than a change to the Notice Address), you may reject any such change and require us to adhere to the language in this Provision if a dispute between us arises.
23. FEEDBACK. If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to us, whether, by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Feedback”), suggesting or recommending changes to the Site, Services, or any products, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Feedback is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and 702 RC Raceway and its affiliates are free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Feedback, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Feedback. You understand and agree that we are not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Feedback, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.
26. TERMINATION. You may discontinue your use of the Site or Services at any time. 702 RC Raceway also reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site or Services for any reason. Upon termination by either party, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site or through the Service, as well as all copies of such materials, whether or not such copies were made under this Agreement.
27. NEVADA CONSUMER NOTICE. Under Nevada Civil Code Section 1789.3, Nevada users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: This Site is provided by 702 RC Raceway, 6875 Speedway Blvd., #U103, Las Vegas, NV 89115. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site or any Services, please contact Customer Service at [email protected]. You may also contact us by writing 702 RC Raceway, 6875 Speedway Blvd., #U103, Las Vegas, NV 89115. Nevada residents may reach the Nevada Department of Consumer Affairs at:
Las Vegas Office
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
3300 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 425
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Toll free: (844) 594-7275
FAX: (702) 486-2758
Email: [email protected]